Monday, July 21, 2008

In a Limbo

I don't know where to start and how to start. I am so confused. I don't know what to believe in, if I have to believe what my instincts are telling me or just simply believe. I don't see any improvements. I just don't see it. I am not very good in organizing my thoughts but I am definitely sure that there has never been any improvements.

There have been instances where I am as tame as a sleeping beauty, but there are times that I am as harsh as a killer monster. I can sometimes speak of beautiful things and lovely words about it, but most likely there will be times murderous languages can come out of my mouth.

Basta ang gulo na talaga ng sitwasyon, ang gulo na talaga ng buhay ko....I want an end to this...I really want an end. I am not afraid, thats the only thing I am sure of now. God bless my soul.

No comments: